PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
Friendly Against Essex Rifles? - Page 2
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ok great, I'll let people know :)

Any ideas what maps/mode people would like to play yet? Do you prefer conquest or rush?

tbh we're still trying to get some chaps together. At the moment we're open to suggestions!

What's with all this extra space at the bottom? What am I supposed to do with it?? XD

Hi All, Im up for it! We are moving in a week so will be back to full performance after that!!

Hi BenBobby. I'm afraid we're unable to get the numbers for Sunday so will have to bow out. My apologies that it's taken so long and it's short notice! Please do get in contact in the future though (as will we) to see if we can make it. Particularly when it's likely that RL won't get in the way!!
    Cheers,
    Markwillgofaster

What's with all this extra space at the bottom? What am I supposed to do with it?? XD

Ok, heres my suggestions... thought Rush mode would be best as it usually brings out the best teamwork, but if you dont like the sound of anything then let me know. Should be fun! If anyone wants to add me on Battlelog to discuss it more then just search 'BENBOBBY'.

DETAILS
    Date: Sunday April 28th
    Start Time: 20:00 UK Time (try be in-game 10 minutes before) | Countdown
    Size: 8vs8 (maybe more)
    Host: Essex Rifles
    Server Link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/...-74045a3629df/
    Password: wERnoobies
    Type: Rush / Conquest Domination
    Rounds: 2 rounds per map
    Other: Short Break at Half Time

MAPS
    ER Choose: Grand Bazaar (Rush)
    UK1 Choose: Ziba Tower (Conquest Domination)

SETTINGS & RULES
    Softcore Settings
    3D Spotting On
    Killcam Off
    Friendly Fire Off
    Global Unlocks
    Unranked
    No Baserape
    All Kits and Weapons Allowed
    No C4/Claymores Within 10m of MCOMs
    PBBans Streaming
    Last edited by BENBOBBY; 26-04-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Oh, this looks like posts may have got tied up :S

Quote Originally Posted by markwillgofaster View Post
    Hi BenBobby. I'm afraid we're unable to get the numbers for Sunday so will have to bow out. My apologies that it's taken so long and it's short notice!
    Ah. Didnt see that message while I was posting above. Hmm would be a shame to cancel it completely now, everyones already signed up on our website and are really looking forward to it! How many people do you have at the moment? It could be "UK1 and Friends vs ER" so you could invite some players from Battlelog! 6vs6 Rush could still work. Or even 4vs4 Squad Rush is always good fun too. Let me know :)

Hiya, at the moment we could get 4, maybe 6. I'll get back to you this afternoon. Thanks for this BenBobby.

Hi BenBobby. We've got 4 confirmed from UK1 now and at least 1, possibly 3, friends coming along. Personally, I like the plan you've posted. We can go with that. We'll be there and see you on Sunday at 1945!

To others; post here if you've got a comment for the game request.