PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
Friendly Against Essex Rifles? - Page 3
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Id really Like a CQ Domination map - Maybe Ziba Tower?

Why not: fun to try another mode. I'd vote for it too. BenBobby, can you change our choice to a CQ domination map?

What's with all this extra space at the bottom? What am I supposed to do with it?? XD

And is that password "?" or did I just lose an internets?
    Do you wanna PM me something appropriate and easy? ("password" or "1234" perhaps, lol)

What's with all this extra space at the bottom? What am I supposed to do with it?? XD

Glad you can still make it and yeh CQ domination sounds good :) Be fun to play something a bit different!

The "?" was just cos I wasnt sure what the password would be (im not an admin)! Have updated it now :)

BenBobby, would you ER peeps like to use our TS? it's www.uk1-clan.co.uk:9898
    We've got separate channels and such but in case we need to switch teams around etc..

Hi, we have our own TS so think it will be ok thanks, youre welcome to bring any friends along and switch teams over etc :) How many do you think youll have for tonight then?

That's fina. We're looking at 6, possibly 7 atm..

OK! Well hf and gl, see you soon!

Cheers to BenBobby and all. Was a good set of matches. I definitely think we could learn a lot. Out of interest, do you guys have regular matches, training sessions and that? We're thinking of having a few more match dates generally and wondered if you'd recommend training etc.

Thanks for the games :) Nope no training and this was actually our first scrim in about 3 months! We generally just round around and hope for the best. Although some basic tactics before the round starts helps :)

I have some videos of our previous scrims on my youtube if youre interested in how we play: http://www.youtube.com/benbobby2