PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
Urban Pirates vs UK1 scrim
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Urban Pirates vs UK1 scrim

Hi guys. I've temporarily been put in charge of finding a friendly scrim for the Urban Pirates (http://www.up-clan.com/). We're pretty negotiable on details.

Ideally we would like top play Sunday 9 Feb around 7pm (UK time), if that's not too short notice. Don't mind who hosts - we have a 24 player server (based in Germany as we are a European clan, though I'm actually from UK) that we can make private.

Looking for 6vs6 conquest small - infantry only, no vehicles. 2 maps with 2 rounds on each. We normally use 100% ticket amount. Our map would be OP Locker.

We normally stick to ESL rules, which disallow:

• m320 except smoke
    • Claymore
    • C4
    • Battle Pickups
    • m26
    • Airburst
    • Spawn beacon
    • Tugs
    • All shotguns
    • Motionballs
    • Mini nades
    • ALL DLC weapons/gadgets

But like I said, we're happy to negotiate on any of the details. Can meet up on TS to discuss (in the evening) or we can discuss through the forums.

StevieZ

Actually, just to add to that. We prefer no smaw/rpg and we don't mind the use of mini grenades.

Welcome to UK1 Mr Zombie. Great time to give us a shout as we are trying to step up on the funwar side of things.

One of our match arranger folk will be along at some point soon and let you know whats going down. =D
    "On the way Over, Over!" - Stormy Waters

"There's no 'rage quit' in 'team'!" - DaveM

Quote Originally Posted by StormyBA View Post
    Welcome to UK1 Mr Zombie. Great time to give us a shout as we are trying to step up on the funwar side of things.

One of our match arranger folk will be along at some point soon and let you know whats going down. =D
    Hello! That'll be me then.

We're just setting up our war party at the moment, but I don't see why we can't have a little scrim. I'm sure we can get 6 guys together. I'll just check to make sure, and let you know. The rules will be fine.

Not sure what everyone loves so much about locker though... ;)

Sal

Thats a big list of cant dos there....

UK1 members
    Thats ESL rules for you :)

We need Guns, lots of Guns

Quote Originally Posted by B_Psychosis View Post
    Thats a big list of cant dos there....
    Shall we just go knives only?

Yes it is quite strict. But we play ESL rules as we may join one of the ESL leagues in the future. The problem is you need a group of good players who can play matches at very short notice, which we would struggle to do at the moment. But these rules allow for some good/fun gunfights.

Anyway, we chose locker because there are not that many suitable infantry only maps for conquest small at the moment in BF4. But its up to you guys to choose the second map.

Would you be happy with a china rising domination map? Or domination in general. As you say - most maps are far to big for 6v6 infantry so domination is a good option.
    "On the way Over, Over!" - Stormy Waters

"There's no 'rage quit' in 'team'!" - DaveM

Quote Originally Posted by StormyBA View Post
    Would you be happy with a china rising domination map? Or domination in general. As you say - most maps are far to big for 6v6 infantry so domination is a good option.
    We generally prefer conquest small, as this is what we used use for scrims in BF3. Maybe we could do our map as conquest small and your map as domination? China Rising shouldn't be a problem as I think we all have that DLC (we do run it on one of our servers). But I'll talk to some of the guys and get back to you.

Oh yeah, like the Dethklok avatar!