PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
Urban Pirates vs UK1 scrim - Page 2
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We have not really decided on any maps yet. Like you say the big issue is so many of the maps are just stupidly big and locker is really the only small map that works well on conquest. We are happy to roll with your map choice.

Our last scrim we did choose Domination with a 12v12 setup and very similar rules as above - it was good fun, very condensed tactics. But its no big deal - we are rather new to matches our selves and are in the process of finding or feet and figuring out what works and what dosnt :)
    "On the way Over, Over!" - Stormy Waters

"There's no 'rage quit' in 'team'!" - DaveM

Hi guys. We've had a challenge from another clan, so we need know whether you guys can definitely do the scrim on Sunday (9 Feb). We'd prefer to scrim with you guys, but if you can't do it, then well arrange to play the other clan on Sunday.

I'd appreciate it if you could get back to me as soon as possible. Cheers.

Hi Stevie,

Looks like we're struggling to put a team together at short notice. Also, Sunday isn't a good night for us. We tend to do better on midweek evenings (Tuesdays and Thursdays are our 'clan nights'.

I'd say accept the challenge from the other clan, and we'll sort something else for in a few weeks.

We'd still very much like to have a scrim with you guys. Give us a bit of time, and good luck on Sunday!

Sal

Hi Sal. No problem, thanks for letting me know.

We normally do weekends because it's usually easier to get more of our players together. As a "European" clan our time zones vary between UTC/GMT and UTC+2 (several of the guys are Finnish) and most of us work weekdays. If you're keen to do a weekday we may be able to do something like 7 or 8pm on a Tuesday (I can't do Thursdays for a month or two).

Anyway, when you're ready for a scrim get in touch with a time and date and I'll see if I can get a team together.

Stevie

WAR BOSS!!! does this need a follw up, for April sometime??

Quote Originally Posted by UKPhoenix View Post
    WAR BOSS!!! does this need a follw up, for April sometime??
    Think this needs a follow up too - Good Shout Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by B_Psychosis View Post
    Think this needs a follow up too - Good Shout Phoenix
    Good shout guys. I have some time this weekend so I'll make contact with them again, unless Dave beats me to it. Between us we'll get something sorted with them :)

Hi guys. Just seen that you're interested in following this up. I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a week, so we could arrange something when I get back. Alternatively you could contact AlterRed (who is actually our usual war arranger).

Also note that we now have a new website: http://www.up-clan.eu/

Cheers
    StevieZombie

Hi Stevie,

Cheers for coming back to us. How would your boys be fixed for the 13th or 20th April?

Are you still looking for 6v6, or could you muster more than that?

Happy to play on your server or ours, equally you would be welcome to join our TS (different channels obviously!)

I imagine either of those dates will be okay, but I'll confirm with the gang. Yeah, 6vs6 is all we can muster at the moment. Clan activity is a bit low these days, a lot people moving on to other games because of all the bugs and netcode issues in BF4

We've got our own TS server, but probably best if we use your server as we no longer have a private server. We have a 24 player server that we sometimes use for training, but been having problems with making it private and putting a password on it; so we keep having to kick randoms!