PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
Urban Pirates vs UK1 scrim - Page 3
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi. Talking to some of the clan, it sounds like it's best to aim for 13 April.

Our map choice would be OP Locker CQ small (90% ticket count?). We prefer to play CQ small (inf only), but you're welcome to choose a domination map. We play 6vs6 (inf only) - 4 rounds, 2 rounds on each map. Winner determined by number of rounds won, 2-2 is counted as a draw.

As stated before we prefer to play ESL rules, which disallow:
    • m320 except smoke
    • Claymore
    • C4
    • Battle Pickups
    • m26
    • Airburst
    • Spawn beacon
    • Tugs
    • All shotguns
    • Motionballs
    • Mini nades (V40s)
    • ALL DLC weapons/gadgets
    • roofs and ladders (in domination)

Obviously if you're totally against any of these rules, we can discuss. I'm off on hols tomorrow, but will be back on 30 March.

Cheers
    Stevie
    Last edited by StevieZombie; 21-03-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Originally put 20 April in the post above, but actually meant 13 April. Doh!

And ideally we'd like to play around 7pm UK time.
    Last edited by StevieZombie; 21-03-2014 at 04:10 PM.

DLC weapons is the only one im a bit iffy about - Fine with everything else, but im happier with a L85 or M60 in my mits for killing. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by B_Psychosis View Post
    DLC weapons is the only one im a bit iffy about - Fine with everything else, but im happier with a L85 or M60 in my mits for killing. . . .
    I don't think too many of our guys would be bothered about dropping that one. L85 is one of my fav weapons too, shame they nerfed it!

I forgot to mention we also prefer to forbid sraw/rpg/smaw.
    Last edited by StevieZombie; 21-03-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Pretty much the same rules we play anyhow :) Good stuff.

We usally keep our server as "public" unless we are training or playing matches. If you guys are looking for somewhere to game / hang out feel free to pop along and get involved. Would be great to see some regular faces.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...K1-Mixed-Mode/
    "On the way Over, Over!" - Stormy Waters

"There's no 'rage quit' in 'team'!" - DaveM

Quote Originally Posted by StevieZombie View Post
    I don't think too many of our guys would be bothered about dropping that one. L85 is one of my fav weapons too, shame they nerfed it!
    Good times :)

UK1 members
    Good work for organising this guys and glad we've managed to sort something with the Urban Pirates - when you guys first got in touch we hadn't got our competitive arses in gear, but we're getting there.

We'll post updates on the match for Stevie's benefit here, but let's move all inter-clan discussion to our War Center.

Hey guys. I presume we're still on for the clan war on Sunday? But I'm not sure we confirmed a time - I suggest 7pm UK time. Is that okay for you?

Stevie

Yep, we're good for Sunday. 7pm might be a little early for us, how's about 7.30 or 8?