PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
Friendly scrim with SaEc 10v10
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Friendly scrim with SaEc 10v10

hi UK1 how about a game with us ? Conquest lg, unranked, normal, no base rape and no vehicle stealing. You pick one map 450 tickets 2 rounds. And we pick 1 map 2 rounds if needed a TDM tiebreaker 150 tickets. To be played on a Sunday night 700 pm within the next month or so. We can host 10v10 on our server, but if you can host bigger game say up to 20v20 all good.

Thanks guys, take care slysteve666 (in game name add me please)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5220576116346/

UK1 members
    Hi Steve, we'd be delighted to take up your challenge.

I'll have a word with the guys and come back with some dates and a map.

Sounds good, ill look forward to our War folks kicking my arse into gear

Hi davidM, we're now booked up Sunday the 2/3

UK1 members
    Hi slysteve666,

Would either a Tuesday or Thursday be possible for your guys - these are our regular clan nights.

Sundays we can do, but most of us have families so it is not always possible to get a firm commitment too far in advance and real life has a habit of imposing itself.

I'm sure we'll sort something, though, and thanks again for the invite.

Hi David, yes we can do either, but not 27/2 thurs or 4/3 tues. is it possible to carry on negotiations in battle log with my boss Gary (in game name Petr01can65 ).

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Petr01can65/

UK1 members
    Steve and Gary, I've sent friend requests on Battlelog to confirm details, but here's our challenge:

MATCH DETAILS

Opponents: UK1 v SaEc

Date: Thusday 20th March

Start time: 8pm

Team Size: 10 v 10

Host: UK1

Rounds: 2

Map 1: Operation Lockers Conquest Large
    Map 2: SaEc to choose

Rules: normal, no base rape and no vehicle stealing. On infantry only maps, no explosives except grenades (i.e. no airburst except smoke, no claymores, no M320 except smoke, no RPGs etc), no weapon pick ups.
    Last edited by DavidM; 01-03-2014 at 03:42 PM.

we challenged you to a game on our server with vehicles, only 2 rules and on sunday. We can do a Thursday and you can use your server if you like, and you picked a infantry only map with no this and no that . All good. But we will pick a lg conquest with vehicles and only 2 rules.

Quote Originally Posted by slysteve666 View Post
    we challenged you to a game on our server with vehicles, only 2 rules and on sunday. We can do a Thursday and you can use your server if you like, and you picked a infantry only map with no this and no that . All good. But we will pick a lg conquest with vehicles and only 2 rules.
    Hi Steve,

I think the reason those rules were up there is we'd gotten those sent to us from a bunch of other clans, so they seemed like pretty standard rules. However, we tend to run an 'anything goes except baserape and being a nobhead' policy on our server, and would be very happy to play a scrim under those conditions.

It is actually quite funny, cos a couple of months ago all we got were big lists of rules from other clans, and we were like 'WTF is all these rulez about?'

So, no baserape, no vehicle steal. Anything else is OK.

UK1 members
    Hi mate, happy to play on your server if you'd prefer.

No explosives rules are only for Lockers - it's a nightmare if everyone's spamming m320s etc and a lot of our guys prefer infantry roles, so this suits us.

We'll play any map you want with every piece of firepower available for all.