PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
PTFO Platoon challenging UK1 for a battle - Page 2
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UK1 members
    Server starts filling up from about 7.30 pm and usually is at its peak from 9 onwards

Looking forward to it

Allright hope to see you later tonight, hope you guys havent forgotten about us. Otherwhise we will see Thursday.

Joining probably around 8.00 pm

UK1 members
    Thanks for the games tonight guys.

Hope you had a good time - a couple of the matches were pretty close and some good laughs I thought.

You guys are always very welcome on our server, but for the sake of balance we may need to mix the teams up a bit unless we're having another unofficial/official match if you're ok with that?

Hope to see you soon.

Hello man,

I didnt play myself but i heard from the guys they also had fun.

Before you guys started playing our guys ended up warming up like 6vs6 against eachother a couple of rounds in your server so they were all warmed up.

The plan is to also hop in the server and Thursday but ill have to check how many players show up, perhaps give others a chance to play.

Perhaps we need to balance it or spread out the players like each team has 4-8members of each clan. Like we do a little practising/training. Since out of these games you learn more then many pub games.

Did you guys jump onto our team speak channel? Your all welcome to jump on
    "On the way Over, Over!" - Stormy Waters

"There's no 'rage quit' in 'team'!" - DaveM

Hello Stormy,

I beleave nobody went into your teamspeak, since they were all in our teamspeak.

Dont know how Thursday goes, but ill try to get atleast one into your TS to discuss some balancing or map rotation etc.

We have a fair few channels organised.

We have done some matches in the past where everyone joins the same Team Speak server, they jump into separate channels for the match and then after everyone joins up for a few more rounds / chat / laugh.

Really its just a nice way to bring people together and make some new friends - which is something if a goal for UK1 over the coming year. Its always good to have some friendly clans to play with regularly and invite along to beer nights or zombie nights which we sometimes organize.
    "On the way Over, Over!" - Stormy Waters

"There's no 'rage quit' in 'team'!" - DaveM

Randalllfaphy

PTFO Platoon challenging UK1 for a battle

If Im assuming we now vote for the picture we simply like the best, regardless of how well it illustrates its given theme, will I be making the right assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by Randalllfaphy View Post
    If Im assuming we now vote for the picture we simply like the best, regardless of how well it illustrates its given theme, will I be making the right assumption?
    Yes.

?