PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
BF4 kept crashing when I tried to join last tuesday
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

BF4 kept crashing when I tried to join last tuesday

Yesterday, when we played squad deathmatch on our unranked server, I could not join in because Bf4 always crashed saying just "There is a Problem with Batllefield 4". I joined a random server and everything was fine.

Has any of you had that before on our server?

UK1 members
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopfman_2731 View Post
    Yesterday, when we played squad deathmatch on our unranked server, I could not join in because Bf4 always crashed saying just "There is a Problem with Batllefield 4". I joined a random server and everything was fine.

Has any of you had that before on our server?
    Yes I had that problem with our server, but not last night and only once. Sorry you couldn't join in. We will have more Fight Club nights as it was very popular.

Ive not had that problem personally, but as David has said, were sorry that you were experiencing issues. Fingers crossed next time it will be all ok.