PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
State of The Fleet - Page 2
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopfman_2731 View Post
    325a :)
    What's your name in SC Kopfman? I'll invite you to the org.

Edit: Never mind. I found and invited you!
    Last edited by salamanderpete; 20-11-2014 at 09:20 PM.

UK1 members
    Right, I'm itching to spend money on something. Current maybe's are something 300 series for fast flexible travel/trade. Cutlass Red to play rescue/medic. Freelancer, maybe the Dur for exploring.
    Opinions welcome, especially as to what if any gaps we have in the UK1 line up. Maybe look to end up with one small fighty thing and one bigger trady/explory thing to suit changing mood in game.

Hmm, I have a plan to buy a redeemer. We aint got one of those in the fleet. But it is a bit of a push at $250 ~£160

Starfarer has a specific role, that could be useful for the whole clan but it does also have general cargo capacity. The Caterpillar is hugh, but will need money spent on it to add / upgrade weapons.

A Cutlass Red is a good shout actually as we don't have medic covered in the fleet yet.
    the car saint.co.uk - the computer saint.com - Check out the UK1 SETI Team

"I want one with girth"
    Stormy

Quote Originally Posted by Ezergood View Post
    Right, I'm itching to spend money on something. Current maybe's are something 300 series for fast flexible travel/trade. Cutlass Red to play rescue/medic. Freelancer, maybe the Dur for exploring.
    Opinions welcome, especially as to what if any gaps we have in the UK1 line up. Maybe look to end up with one small fighty thing and one bigger trady/explory thing to suit changing mood in game.
    Fast flexible travel/trade sounds like Freelancer or maybe Avenger or 300i. Cutlass would be cool too, and is really versatile. You checked out Byronyk's starguides on youtube?

If you want anything unusual you'll have to get it this week while the sale's on - that includes Cutlass Blue, Freelancer MIS, Super Hornet, Xi'An Scout, Banu MM, Starfarer etc...

UK1 members
    Anyone want to club together for a Javelin on Friday? I'm about $2500 short. Aha, but in terms of gunships, we currently don't have any, and the redeemer does basically fill that role in essence. But while the sale's on it's worth having a look to see what you fancy that might not be on offer again for a while!
    "Aww Stev, you've ruined my montage!" 07/05/2014 - Sn0St0rm

Hmmm, if there were 10 donors to the cause for a Javelin that'd be about £160 each. $2500 = approx £1592 so divided by 10 that'd be a movement of the decimal point.

That is VERY, VERY tempting!
    the car saint.co.uk - the computer saint.com - Check out the UK1 SETI Team

"I want one with girth"
    Stormy

UK1 members
    I slipped and got a 300i. Guess that means I want in now.

UK1 members
    Resolve broke at last. Aurora upgraded to 325a to meet fighty needs. And I got a Cutlass Red for some fun roleplay and modular flex down the line.
    I don't think we lack fire power with Banu and some Connies as well as all the smaller fighty things. We are set to do high risk removals company work already.

Resolve broke at last. Aurora upgraded to 325a to meet fighty needs. And I got a Cutlass Red for some fun roleplay and modular flex down the line.
    I don't think we lack fire power with Banu and some Connies as well as all the smaller fighty things. We are set to do high risk removals company work already.
    Awesome! I'll update the fleet details

UK1 members
    Sounds like a solid set of ideas there Ezer :) I think if we can all get together and do some mass movements of stock then it should be grand!

Quote Originally Posted by Ream View Post
    I slipped and got a 300i. Guess that means I want in now.
    Ream, make sure you've bought an Arena Commander pass too! Which will let you fly with us when more things are released for it. If you want to join us in the FPS module, you may have to buy another pass for that ($5) when it becomes available. The reason for this extra charge in comparison to those of us who can play as and when, is simply the time of purchase/pledging dictated the ability to play in the alphas of the PU and in all the modules.
    "Aww Stev, you've ruined my montage!" 07/05/2014 - Sn0St0rm