PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
Infinity League Kick Off Cup
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Infinity League Kick Off Cup

Alright lads me again!

We are hosting a small tournament on the 11th of Jan for as many clans as possible at this short notice. The format will be 5v5, TDM or SDM (TBC). Its a 1 round knock out tournament so the whole lot will be finished in one evening. You can put in as many teams as you like! (were putting in 2-3) This is to kick off our new Competitive Battlefield brand Infinity Leagues http://infinity-leagues.com/tourname...-year-knockout
    If you are interested in putting a team forward please can you sign up sooner rather than later as we need the interest atm

I'll keep an eye on this thread if got any questions.

Cheers Jubbster.
    Last edited by =ENG=Jubbster2510; 22-12-2014 at 02:07 PM.

UK1 members
    Nice one Jubbster, some of the lads have mentioned this and it sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure we'll be able to put in a team, but leave it with us and we'll confirm shortly.
    Last edited by DavidM; 23-12-2014 at 07:07 PM.

UK1 members
    Ok, well we've got 5 definite and another 5 that fancy it but can't be 100% - also it's Christmas and a load of our usual suspects have been too busy with their families or in the pub to check the forums, so we'll definitely be able to field two teams. We ususally name our squads UK1 Red Squad and UK1 Blue Squad, so, go with that if you want.

There's a few clans we've scrimmed with or who come on our server you may want to get hold of if you haven't already:

PAIN
    Seniors
    Essex Rifles
    SaEc
    TOGA
    ZeroOneSix
    Last edited by DavidM; 23-12-2014 at 07:06 PM.

Cheers David, Register your teams on http://infinity-leagues.com/tourname...-year-knockout thanks for the clan suggestions. SaEc is gone now, slysteve has his own clan from it called phoenix. Forgot about Essex Rifles i'll try to contact them. Other clans i'll look up. I've probably asked about 15 clans at this stage, some were a point blank no, some are thinking about it so we have no idea about final numbers. Talk to you soon m8.

UK1 members
    Just a random chip in if you trying to contact PAIN I would suggest you go via Mondler (former UK1) they seem to be a very European clan (I think originally Greek) and his English is pretty damn good.

Im sure TOGA would join they are always up for a battle and a good bunch of guys

Cheers lads, I asked an old git on there TS but he didn't sound over keen. Got a link for this contact in pain?

UK1 members
    Urm ... Might do but am on a ship at sea, give me a little while and I will let you know if I have it on my laptop.

However he is registered on our forums so a pm via here will work. Or at least our forums admins should be able to help .. HINT