PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
State of the Fleet - Page 9
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    UK1 members
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    My current goal is simply to make as much cash as I can with a secondary objective of trying to find a 'home' system. I'm really interested in the background sim and I love the idea of perhaps joining a small group who are trying to flip or bring a system faction to power and expand into near by systems.

Might be something we can look into, who knows.
    Two ideas to ponder
    1. Some community goals pay out big for modest effort, some slave running near Facece currently, looks like nice prizes.
    2. I've prechosen my between events home, Pratchett's Disc, way out in unoccupied space. It has pristine metallic mining, and a faction talking about expanding locally so I imagine some fun stuff to come soon. Just make sure you have a fuel scoop and big tank to get there, last few jumps are crappy dull stars.

I'm trading in an Asp atm, can't get cargo beyond 96 without losing shields. About 5 mil shy of upgrading to a Lakon Type 7 for trading.

UK1 members
    Just sold my Python and Asp and have treated myself to an Anaconda, currently fitted out from trading so can carry 400 tons of cargo, need to trade a lot to fit it out properly as everything is PROPER expensive for it!!!

We need Guns, lots of Guns

How do chaps? So I've just taken the plunge - sent out a few friendy-wendy requests and am about to start out on the epic career of Fork_Handles, crasher of ships! Add me to the fleet and prepare for a bunch of stupid questions!

UK1 members
    Good to have you aboard mate. Happy to take a road trip over to your area of space if you need a helping hand. With the wings function now you can make good profit and swift progress. Any questions then ask away :)

We need Guns, lots of Guns

Nice one fork!
    the car saint.co.uk - the computer saint.com - Check out the UK1 SETI Team

"I want one with girth"
    Stormy