PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
State of the Fleet - Page 2
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    UK1 members
    Loan here too please!!!!!!! I need a better ship to get out of the 3447 system!!!

UK1 members
    Speak to Jamrocket he has nearly 3 million in the bank!!!!

We need Guns, lots of Guns

UK1 members
    Viper, with upgraded frame shift drive, cargo space, kill warrant scanner and interdiction capable, twin gimballed multicannon and beam lasers, all painted with a union jack. Currently parked in the Lave area until I get a better 3g signal

UK1 members
    They do some cool skins for the viper, i'd be tempted with the gold bling one

UK1 members
    How much is the viper?? Seems ship prices have changed?? Also how much is the cobra?? Can't decide as really spending most time bounty hunting but I do like to pick up the cargo and sell on black market for a bit on the side!!

Currently have 250K!

UK1 members
    Cobr Mk3 base price is about 365k but it does vary from system to system, the Viper is a much more focused fighter and has the best dog fighting ability of any ship. Mind you the Cobra when well equipped is a very strong all round ship that has the same hard points as the Viper but can haul a lot more cargo, mine only has 2 cargo bays, you can have 3 and I can carry 32 tons in total as it is.
    Jam and i have been bounty hunting in Cobras and they are very successful, I have just under 300 kills and Jam is over 500 now, and I have not yet been taken out in combat in the Cobra.
    Dont forget you can trade your current ship in as well so that knocks the price off the Cobra a bit more.

UK1 members
    Think I'll go with the cobra then, no-ones beaten me in the eagle yet and I think I based my decision on going for the cobra over the viper last time on same armament and more cargo space.

UK1 members
    Thing is with this level of ship choice, you are going to be in it for a good while as the next viable level is the ASP and that's over 6 million so you need something that is going to be able to accommodate both the weapon load-out and the cargo space to make that next level kinda cash.

Quote Originally Posted by blazing_maniac View Post
    Thing is with this level of ship choice, you are going to be in it for a good while as the next viable level is the ASP and that's over 6 million so you need something that is going to be able to accommodate both the weapon load-out and the cargo space to make that next level kinda cash.
    And the range! I get caught out by that a lot!

What's with all this extra space at the bottom? What am I supposed to do with it?? XD

UK1 members
    Quote Originally Posted by markwillgofaster View Post
    And the range! I get caught out by that a lot!

Very true, I have the second best Frame shift drive and can jump 16.75 lys now which really does make getting about a lot easier!!