PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
LSG vs UK1 scrim challenge
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

LSG vs UK1 scrim challenge

Hello, I would like to arrange a friendly scrim against your clan.

Clan name/website: Lucky Shot Gaming - http://lsg-clan.com/
    Date and time: 18th of January 18:00
    Rules set: No rules
    Size: 10v10 or as a many as you can bring
    Maps: each side picks one map, our pick is Hainan Resort
    Gametype: CQ small
    Rounds per map: 1
    Ticket count: Standard
    Vehicles allowed?: Yes
    Battlelog contact: sYnczz

UK1 members
    Hey sYnczz, one of the team will be along soon to sort this out, look forward to it :)

We need Guns, lots of Guns

UK1 members
    Hi Synczz, we'd love to scrim with you guys - had a great time on Sunday at the Infinity League match.

18th is possible, but we'd much prefer doing a Tuesday or Thursday - Sundays are difficult for a lot of our regular team.

Can you work a suitable date with your guys?

I think we can come up with 10-12 people on these days too, I can suggest 15th or 22th of the January. Do you wanna play on your own server or on ours?

Awesome ^^ !!

UK1 members
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnczz View Post
    I think we can come up with 10-12 people on these days too, I can suggest 15th or 22th of the January. Do you wanna play on your own server or on ours?
    Hi Synczz, we'll go for Thursday 22nd Jan if that's good for you guys. Can we go for a 9pm start?

I'll let you know our choice for CQ small when I've polled the lads, but it'll probably be Lockers or Zavod.

We tend to play the full fat version of the game with all unlocks and weapons available - are there any restrictions you'd like?

We have a 32 man server, so happy to host, but if yours is free that night we'll be equally relaxed about joining on yours.
    Last edited by DavidM; 14-01-2015 at 03:26 PM.

Alright, I will schedule it for 22nd 9pm. We can do dlc maps too if you want to and we agree on no restrictions since it makes the life so much easier. I think you can host the match since we have only have servers with 24 slots. I'll add you on battlelog, so I can get in touch before the start.

UK1 members
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnczz View Post
    Alright, I will schedule it for 22nd 9pm. We can do dlc maps too if you want to and we agree on no restrictions since it makes the life so much easier. I think you can host the match since we have only have servers with 24 slots. I'll add you on battlelog, so I can get in touch before the start.
    Cool

I'm david4164 on Battlelog