PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
Slaves Comm Projects
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
    UK1 members

Slaves Comm Projects

There's a pair of projects just started, take slaves to one of two places. It's on the master thread here...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=113495

Think it may meet my need to trade for profits in short term.

UK1 members
    So which side should we join in on, villainous empirical slavers or virtuous campaigners against stupidity?

UK1 members
    Well personally I'll be doing both at least a bit, to get the minimum reward. Then try to judge which is easier to make more money from. From rewards currently they both look to be high payout goals, so I may just go with the least popular one if the trade profits are similar, better chance of getting nearer top of list.

UK1 members
    Eugh, my first taste of player piracy. To be fair he destroyed my drives then stopped shooting, but ripped off about 30 Imp slaves, 450k or so value. So back to the non Open for this event.
    It is also convenient to combine with trying to get permits for the Empire places, I collect a bunch of fetch and carry missions from drop off system and go round up gubbins between slave runs, quite efficient.

UK1 members
    While I think of it, the other local mission to hand in bounties at Facece is a massive payout by looks of it - sadly you need high rank in Empire to access Facece, so I'll be impressed if any of us can go there yet.

UK1 members
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezergood View Post
    While I think of it, the other local mission to hand in bounties at Facece is a massive payout by looks of it - sadly you need high rank in Empire to access Facece, so I'll be impressed if any of us can go there yet.
    I am 2 missions away from being able to get there, the next mission gives me the access to the Imperial Clipper, the one after that gives the permit to get there :)

We need Guns, lots of Guns