PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
UK1 Star Citizen roll-call
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

UK1 Star Citizen roll-call

So we can play together in the mini-PU, and ultimately in the final game, please add your names here. I'll kick off with the ones I know about. If you add them in game as your friends, you can see instances of the game where your friends are, you can join them for multi-ship or multi-crew shenanigans!

Salamandroid (& Regulus_Leo)
    WestCountryBoy
    TJNewton
    Ezergood
    gezzar
    Rappy
    RazorTyO
    Jimbo192
    Cel
    MuffinBags
    Kopfman
    Ream_Worraj
    SN0ST0RM
    billdafish
    DukeSilas
    maximus0905
    ThunderBirdOne
    Guyver (Kannaida Kalithdor)
    Elson
    nuttySweeet
    Last edited by salamanderpete; 14-09-2016 at 03:08 PM.

UK1 members
    Yo, just reapplied to to become a member again! Can't see my post though?? Anyhow, finally getting back into gaming and have just bought the game so sign me up

Hope everyone has been keeping well

Cool! Are you 'nuttySweeet' on SC as well? What ship(s) do you have?

UK1 members
    Yep, I was Sweeet but used my free handle change to make it nuttySweeet, avoids confusion!

I've only got the Aurora MX starter ship for now but was going to buy a beefier one tomorrow. Just want to get some advice first and see what you guys need to complement your fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by nuttySweeet View Post
    Yep, I was Sweeet but used my free handle change to make it nuttySweeet, avoids confusion!

I've only got the Aurora MX starter ship for now but was going to buy a beefier one tomorrow. Just want to get some advice first and see what you guys need to complement your fleet.
    Funny, I used my free handle change to change my alias to MuffinBags.

I think we have a varied fleet at the moment so I'd say go with what you'd like to most or what you'd like to do the most.
    If you want to stick with the Aurora, the LN is the best for fighting.
    Exploration? I'd go with a 315p.
    The freelancer looks like it will be a great versatile ship.
    But then there is the Cutlass, that has good manoeuvrability

But remember all ships will be achievable in game, so you don't NEED to spend money, it'll just depend on the amount of work you want to put in :)

This state of the fleet thread shows the ships we all have.
    http://www.uk1-clan.co.uk/showthread...e-of-The-Fleet

They'll probably have a spring sale soon (Pete might be able to confirm this) so there might be more ships to choose from. The sale includes ships that are not available now (But are shown on the store) the price doesn't change however.
    the car saint.co.uk - the computer saint.com - Check out the UK1 SETI Team

"I want one with girth"
    Stormy

UK1 members
    Also remember that the plan is for people to be able to loan out their ships in the long run

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen...ng_your_ships/

You can only fly one ship at a time and between the clan we have quite a few (cough Pete/Saint) so it might be an idea to hold off making a decision unless you see something particularly shiny!

The role call (as Saint pointed out is here) http://www.uk1-clan.co.uk/showthread...e-of-The-Fleet

UK1 members
    Good choice Saint lol.

Ah k cool, I don't know how much spare time I'm going to be able to reasonably put in at the mo so will have to see if it's worth putting the work in or not. Thanks for the advice :)

Quote Originally Posted by nuttySweeet View Post
    Good choice Saint lol.

Ah k cool, I don't know how much spare time I'm going to be able to reasonably put in at the mo so will have to see if it's worth putting the work in or not. Thanks for the advice :)
    Also, between us we have about 3 times more ships than we can fly at any time, including a Hull D transport ship which is Org-owned. There's nothing wrong with just keeping your Aurora, unless anything particularly takes your fancy (such as an empty wallet, like mine!). If you want to pimp up your ship a little bit for not much money, I think the upgrade to Aurora LN is only a couple of quid, and is quite a step up in terms of combat capability.

Catch me on TS at some point and we can chat about stuff. Saint, West, Stev and a few others are pretty knowledgeable also.

The clan ship list is here:

http://www.uk1-clan.co.uk/showthread...e-of-The-Fleet

I need to update the state of the fleet, as mine isn't quite up to date any more ;) Once we have a clan hangar (coming Soon(TM)), I'll happily leave most of my ships in there for folks to use.

Not sure about a spring sale. Certainly nothing's been announced. When they do a sale, nothing much is discounted, it is just that some whips which usually aren't available for purchase become available for a short time.

Last thing, I've approved your Org request
    Last edited by salamanderpete; 19-02-2016 at 04:04 PM.

UK1 members
    Whoop cheers dude will be on today at some point

In that case deffo going to upgrade to the LN thanks for the advice

UK1 friends
    Hi guys Sloany here!

my Star Citizen name : Dagg Dibrimi

Handle: SWEET
    Last edited by salamanderpete; 16-08-2016 at 04:27 PM. Reason: typo