PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
Discount Package for Backers
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Discount Package for Backers

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...ge-For-Backers

The Star Citizen/Squadron 42 package split is almost here, so we thought we’d give existing backers one last chance to get both elements together at a small discount. All existing Star Citizen backers will have access to a $40 USD giftable Aurora package up until the package split occurs on February 14th, 2016! Why not take this final opportunity to gift your Valentine both Squadron 42 and Star Citizen’s persistent universe?1

1 – DISCLAIMER: Cloud Imperium Games assumes no responsibility for any impact on your relationship that might occur should you decide to gift your significant other an Aurora MR package instead of, say, flowers and candy. That’s not to say it’s a terrible idea all around, as there certainly are plenty of people who’ll appreciate bare-knuckle multiplayer space combat in an immersive multiplayer universe and epic, cinematic storytelling… just, use common sense on this one. Maybe err on the side of buying a pillow that has ‘I LOVE YOU’ with a picture of a bear embroidered on it instead of the Aurora MR, the latest hard-flying starter ship from Roberts Space Industries’ legendary line of sturdy spacecraft.

The comments are amusing and sad at the same time...

..>Sigh ..
    This makes no ..., Yes i would give my Valentine a ...."pixel gift" ... for a game which may not be available until 2020.! We may have broken up by then ...but you will remember me when you play SC!
    Could have at least tossed in a Skin for our ships that say's ... "Bump & Grind" ... in red!
    Ha! I know how this feels. I bought my ex GW2 as a birthday gift when it was new, funnily enough she left me for a guy she met on there. In any case, you don't really need to give it to your valentines, so I think this is fine.
    the car saint.co.uk - the computer saint.com - Check out the UK1 SETI Team

"I want one with girth"
    Stormy

Erm, I already have 4 game packages ;)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

This thread was more about the quotes I found amusing, but sad at the same time.
    the car saint.co.uk - the computer saint.com - Check out the UK1 SETI Team

"I want one with girth"
    Stormy