PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code on line 193
Black Mirror
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Black Mirror

Black Mirror

So? Anyone started watching season 3 of Black Mirror on Netflix?

I just finished episode 4, which was a sweet relief after episode 3. So emotionally draining!

If you haven't watched Black Mirror yet, I can really, really recommend it. Each Episode is a standalone story that usually explores futuristic and very dark themes, mostly around technology or society. Come to think of it, it reminds me of Twilight Zone...
    What I love about this show is that it really hits home every time. You watch it and you think: "Yep. That could totally happen in the future" - and most of it is just really depressing!

I keep hearing such good things about this, seems everyone is watching it. Facebook and work are crammed full of people saying it's the best thing ever. Going to have to check it out between battlefield sessions.
    "On the way Over, Over!" - Stormy Waters

"There's no 'rage quit' in 'team'!" - DaveM

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynnether View Post
    So? Anyone started watching season 3 of Black Mirror on Netflix?

I just finished episode 4, which was a sweet relief after episode 3. So emotionally draining!

If you haven't watched Black Mirror yet, I can really, really recommend it. Each Episode is a standalone story that usually explores futuristic and very dark themes, mostly around technology or society. Come to think of it, it reminds me of Twilight Zone...
    What I love about this show is that it really hits home every time. You watch it and you think: "Yep. That could totally happen in the future" - and most of it is just really depressing!
    I watched the first couple of series on C4, and thought they were really clever. Horrible and disturbing obviously, but really clever. I will definitely be catching up on this once I've caught up on Westworld (which I'm 2 episodes behind on!)

UK1 members
    Charlie Brooker is a fiat out genius. Big fan of video games too. Perhaps we could recruit him if he plays BF1.

I suspect he'd be a really good sniper - picking his target and destroying it with a well aimed shot.