PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
ooohhhhh car section! here's mine :D
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
    UK1 friends

ooohhhhh car section! here's mine :D

Didn't expect a car section on a gaming clan forum!

Here's my project I've been throwing together over the last few years, bought near enough stock and now it's pretty much where i want it to be.

I originally specced it to make the most of stock internals, fitting a fast spooling turbo on high compression and was running 456 bhp, but the ringlands let go, and so the last few months I've rebuilt and forged the engine with the intent to go for a bigger turbo in the future to make the most of it :P hoping to see around 600 bhp easy enough

huge spec list, pretty much everything's been up rated for a good balance between track toy and street car and it gets used for everything from drifting, to days out and shopping.

Sweet as a nut bruv! Bit more exciting then my fiesta
    "On the way Over, Over!" - Stormy Waters

"There's no 'rage quit' in 'team'!" - DaveM

Really cool. I love Skylines and the amazing things people do with them. My Leon feels fast with around 200 bhp, but that beast is in a whole different league!

UK1 members
    Chris your liner is beautiful ! serious car envy

Very nice

Very nice! I envy you.

I like the wheels in the bottom 2 pictures compared to the black wheels in the top picture, just a personal choice.
    the car saint.co.uk - the computer saint.com - Check out the UK1 SETI Team

"I want one with girth"
    Stormy

Nice wheels, been a while since I seen a clean one of them. Is it the R32 or R34 i can never remember the difference

Tis an R33 :)
    the car saint.co.uk - the computer saint.com - Check out the UK1 SETI Team

"I want one with girth"
    Stormy

UK1 friends
    Thanks for the compliments guys, I agree about the wheels, the bottom 2 are my favourite wheels (Nismo LMGT4s), however i sold both of them (they're slightly different size/colour in both photos) as someone made me an offer i couldn't refuse on them. And bought the black ones cheap for track days (forged SSRs, only weigh 8kg each the same as the Nismos) I'm actively searching every day for a set of Nismos in the right colour/size still, they're super rare

Just got a handful of things to tidy up on it over the winter, changing the clutch release bearing next week as that's starting to fail, and need to find out where the play in the drivetrain is coming from, i suspect the propshaft center bush or CV joints on the drive shafts as they're a good 20 years old and being put through hell with solid bushes on the subframe and a 2way mech diff.

Still need to hook up the methenol injection properly and sound deaden the thinner panels a bit to keep road noise down for motorway crusing... never ends :/ reminds me i need to book it in to have the map tweaked still !

UK1 members
    Absolutely no idea what you're on about, but glad you are getting stuck into the Forum.

Really ace looking motor, btw, so while the technical gubbins is way over my head, I totally appreciate the result.