PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
Whats happening in Elite
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
    UK1 members

Whats happening in Elite

For those that have not played for a long time or only dip into the bare basics, there is a lot going on at the moment.
    There is war between the Thargoids and Humans, The bugs have made it into the human bubble and are attacking stations and systems leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.
    To combat this there have been some revolutionary leaps in weapon technology and we now have the tools to fight back. Primarily Anti Xeno weapons such as AX Multi cannons, Flak launchers and the awesome AX Ship launched fighter. There are also the massively effective guardian hybrid weapons those being the Plasma charger and the Gauss cannon which will allow skilled combat pilots to single handedly take down the largest of the current Thargoid interceptors, not without a battle mind.
    Humans have also developed advanced listening posts that can pre-empt where the Thargoids are planning to attack next and have used this to successfully defend some systems by flooding it with combat pilots. This has actually successfully prevented star ports from being damaged on several occasions now.

Other Guardian Tech that has been created include FSD boosters to increase ships jump range, Guardian Power plants and Power distributors, and this is just the start.

There have been several new ships, the Type-10 Defender anti Xeno ship and the Alliance Chieftan. The Chieftan is immense fun, a medium ship designed for combat based role but adaptable to most things. The Type-10 Defender, a brute of a ship which has the largest mass of anything currently available and a serious Hull tanker for combat.

So if you are getting the urge to come and help protect humanity, by all means give me a shout, I am on most days fighting the fight. if you don't have the resources to take on the alien threat yourself then you are more than welcome to multi crew in one of my heavily engineered combat ships and blast the bug scum back to their home world.

Blazing out o7

We need Guns, lots of Guns

First
    http://s1.1zoom.net/big0/336/World_Of_Warship_Ships_443192.jpg

Might hop back on this tommorow Dave still got 3 days sick till I'm back at work

Sounds fun! I'm all up in warframe at the moment though. Even warships and star citizen aren't getting a look in!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

UK1 members
    It all looks good but its way to much of a grind for me, I just want to get in a ship and do it, not have to work in a game to buy stuff. That's what real life is for.

UK1 members
    Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrsNL View Post
    First
    Surely I was first... ya Nub

Scott, I am on nights at the moment but will be about later in the week if you wanna give it a go mate.

Ream, that's the good part of multi crew, you can hop in one of mine that is all set up and just fly, no grind required :)

Pete, yeah its a good emerging story line, typically in Elite style its taking it's time but that's just how they do things lol.

Yep up for it give me a shout when you are off nights.
    Didn't think you had it Pete would like to give star citizen a go but won't run on my pc since the update

UK1 members
    Quote Originally Posted by fat_gezzar View Post
    Yep up for it give me a shout when you are off nights.
    Will do mate, I am finished Thursday morning.