PHP Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 106
Handy Applications - Page 2
Hello & Welcome to www.uk1-clan.co.uk
You can also find us on Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UK1 friends

Re: Handy Applications

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Silas
    Recently one of our memory cards got corrupted in our camera and all the images were messed up.
    I tride Pandora recovery but it only managed to recover half of the photos. I then found this little app,

Minitool Power Data Recovery 6.5

It managed to recover all the photos and alot more besides! It's also FREE!
    That is a good one to know I once lost all my pic of the submarine museum gosport due to a corrupted memory card.

Quote Originally Posted by ramillies
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke Silas
    Recently one of our memory cards got corrupted in our camera and all the images were messed up.
    I tride Pandora recovery but it only managed to recover half of the photos. I then found this little app,

That is a good one to know I once lost all my pic of the submarine museum gosport due to a corrupted memory card.
    Wow, you took pictures there! ha ha.

I spent many a year at the Naval base opposite as well as a year living in Gosport whilst based at HMS Collingwood (Fareham).
    My Flickr Collection, LUMIX LIFESTYLE Gallery and Youtube Channel.
    Or have a look at our blog Treksnappy

UK1 friends

[quote=Duke Silas]
    Quote Originally Posted by ramillies
    Quote Originally Posted by "Duke Silas":3vwn8n9b

Wow, you took pictures there! ha ha.

I spent many a year at the Naval base opposite as well as a year living in Gosport whilst based at HMS Collingwood (Fareham).[/quote:3vwn8n9b]

Haha nice one Duke I did enjoy the submarine museum and the tour of HMS Alliance not to mention hms victory and hms warrior just over the water at portsmouth. I was lucky enough to see Ark royal docked at portsmouth aswell.